Hello World!

I think it's time to tell you something about myself. What more could it be, other than my hobbies! Below is my top 5 hobbies in my list:

TOP 5. COOKING.
When I was in Grade 5, I joined the Cookery club because I like cooking. We made our own tuna sandwich with mocktails. For desserts, we made a rainbow gelatin. I also made a cooking tutorial video of Tinola as a HELE project. 

You can also watch my video below. 👇


TOP 4. PLAYING WITH MY DOGS
Fun fact: Did you know that our dog is older than me? Yes! That's right! Our dog, Euki, was born in 2009 while I was born in 2010. Euki is a mixed breed of Lhasa Apso and Mini Pinscher. She's small but terrible! She loves eating treats and sleeps besides me. Aside from Euki, we also have Lucas (our Aspin) and Winter (the mighty husky). 

At morning, we walk around our subdivision to get the sunshine vitamin (it's the sunlight!). 


TOP 3. Watching Anime and Films
My all time favorite film is Harry Potter. As a matter of fact, I did an impersonation of Dobby the elf in our English month. Aside from films, I also watch anime. I am a fan of Haikyuu. Haikyuu is a sports anime which focuses on playing volleyball. 

Here is my own version of Shoyo Hinata, a volleyball player in Haikyuu and Dobby!

TOP 2. Playing Games
I mean, who doesn't want to have fun? I have been playing Genshin Impact and Roblox for a while now. This is my way of relaxing after the classes. I love how the music is calming and the art is colorful in Genshin. However, Genshin is a gacha game and it is quite addicting. Don't say I didn't warn you! 😉

Here is the recent character that I have pulled. If you also play it, add me using my UID below 

TOP 1. Travelling!

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." 
-Saint Augustine

There are a lot of things that we can learn outside our classrooms. I am blessed that I can travel, and that I have been traveling together with my family. This is the reason why it is my top hobby. Whenever we are travelling, we always take photo of our memories to go back to. We also enjoyed experiences throughout our travel and I cannot wait to also share my experiences with you! 

This photo is captured by my sister as I walk along the sandy beach in Morong, Bataan.

BONUS:

Yes, I love sleeping too! 😆

That's all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages